I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist, and a registered member of the BACP. My approach is integrative and transpersonal. I abide by the professional guidelines set out in the BACP Ethical Framework.
I am also a clinical supervisor, offering individual and group supervision to trainee and qualified therapists.
I lecture part-time on the short-term counselling module for CCPE, and I run training courses on risk management and good practice management for placement therapists The Awareness Centre. I also offer workshops on writing for wellbeing, and how to support counsellors setting up in private practice.
My background is a writer and editor, and I regularly contribute articles on mental health issues to various publications/websites.
My qualifications include:
- MA in Transpersonal Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Transpersonal Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- CPD in Couples Counselling
- CPD in the Trauma of Miscarriage
- Certificate in Integrating CBT Modalities
- Awareness in Bereavement Care – Cruse
- MA in Creative Writing
If you’d like to know more about working with me, please call 07956 823501 for a confidential chat, or you can email me.